SCORE SHEET PROCEDURE
PROCEDURES FOR RECORDING MATCH SCORES 2016
1. Fill out the score sheets carefully and completely. Home team should be listed first.
2. DO NOT MAIL score sheets. Hold till end of season for reference only.
3. BOTH CLUBS must EMAIL scores to me promptly. EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
Example Home team scores listed first.
#1. Singles 10-6
#2. Singles 11-9
#3. Singles 3-10
#1. Doubles 12-5
#2. Doubles 10-12
HOME TEAM __(name)__3 VISITORS_ (name)__2
If your CLUB does not email the scores then there will be no entry of scores next to your CLUB’S name. By both CLUBS sending in the scores this will verify that both CLUBS are in agreement as to what the match scores are.
4. I will be updating the CLUB SCORES two times per week so that everyone can see where your TEAM stands in your Division.
5. If there are any errors in the recording of the scores, please contact me immediately via email.